Everyday since my last blog entry I have thought about writing but have not found the time to do so. So I thought its now or never. But I am going to make this quick cause I know its going to be a long night due to Logan being sick. (and I have Trav waiting in bed for me...and thats always a very inviting place to want to be)
This ultrasound was taken the day that we lost the baby. I am pretty sure the baby was no bigger than a grape but the most amazing part about it, is that they could see a little heartbeat. Simply amazing. Its was such a gift to be able to see God’s little creation- our child on that computer screen. About 2 hours after this picture was taken I passed the baby. But I am just so thankful to have this amazing keepsake.
People have asked how we are doing and I have to say we are doing great. We have sad moments and have shared tears but at the end of the day, we trust that God sees the big picture. We also trust and know that God is the giver and taker of life and are okay with that. We are also so thankful for those that have prayed for peace for us. We have felt those prayers and can honestly say, we are at peace with this We have seen and experienced God faithfulness and love and know that there is no one we would rather follow and trust than Christ.
Well, I think that it for now. Thank you for being on this journey with us. This is just another chapter in our book. What will the next one be....stay tuned.

No comments:
Post a Comment