Thursday, May 14, 2009

Quote of the day...

We are in Santa Barbara for a few days with Trav for a work trip so I have no pictures to post yet but and I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes from Logan today. She is a two year old little sponge. Especially since she is out of her normal environment and experiencing new things. Here are some of my favorite little Loganisms from today.

We were driving on the freeway in the middle ag-country (in the middle of no where) and Logan says, "Look at all those fountains!!!" At first we had no idea what she was talking about because clearly there were no water fountains in sight. But after 3 or 4 times of her saying it we figured out she meant mountains. 

We were in the hotel and trying to find our room and about to get into the elevator Logan says, "I want to push the button in the alligator." (she meant elevator) 

Lastly, after 4 hours of driving and one little anxious girl that is ready to get out of the car, at first glance at the ocean she says, "Look I see the lotion!" (she meant ocean)

I love my family and my little girl. What a great age she is at. Trav and I laugh a lot.