Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Five Blogs In One...






There is something that warms my heart as a mom when people I love pursue time with Logan. To me, that shouts, "I adore and love you". It means so much to me that someone would take time out of their busy schedule to invest in my child. WOW. This past month my sister, Annie asked if she could take Logan on a date. How could I ever pass that up? My daughter getting time with my sister whom I dearly love and respect. YES PLEASE!!! Logan was so excited. At first she had a hard time understanding why "The Boys" (her 3 cousins) wouldn't be there, but quickly got excited to spend time with her Auntie Nini on a d,mmate! They went shopping and Logan got to pick out a new purse, headband and sunglasses like Nini. She was spoiled! Then they went to Logan's favorite place to eat.... Chick-Fil-A! Logan insisted she paid, so she pulled out $1.00 from her purse and handed it to the lady. :) Here are some pictures of them. Are they not adorable? Thank you Annie for loving on Lolo. She loved it.




We have also been blessed in the past couple months by Trav's sister, Faye. She has called a few times and asked if she could have a date with Logan so that Trav and I can have a date night. YES! How sweet is that? Last night was one of those nights. Faye took Logan too....yep...Chick-Fil-A for dinner. Logan loves it. I was a little nervous because I worked all day yesterday and then I was literally going to pick her up from my moms and drop her right off with Faye. I just didn't know what kind of spirits Logan would be in being away from Mom and Dad all day. Even though she was with Mimi, (my mom) and lets face it....thats way more fun than being with Mom and Dad. To my delight when I told Logan where we were going she light up and couldn't wait to hang out with her Auntie Faye, "All by herself". Thanks Auntie Faye. She had a great time with you and so did Trav and I. After being together 9 years, I still really enjoy dating him. What a gift! Although I don't have a picture of them during their date, here is my favorite picture of them together.

I absolutely loved these pictures and thought I would share. This is Logan straightening her hair with my flat iron. No one was hurt in the taking of these photos. (it wasn't on) My little Girly Girl!




Here are a few pictures of Logan's first day of 2- year- old preschool. She is growing up so fast.



A couple nights ago Trav took some pictures of my belly. With Logan we took pictures monthly. I am sad to say, these are the first ones we have taken. It only took us 6 1/2 months to remember to do it. I didn't think I would post them but I figured it would be fun for Nana and Grandpa to see their growing grandson. This pregnancy has just flown by. He is a little mover, which I LOVE. I cannot even believe we will meet this little boy in a few short months. I thank the Lord daily for him and each day I get the privilege to carry him in my tummy. Its simply amazing to ponder the miracle of what is occurring in my body.


Well, Logan and I are both going to take a nap. Until next time.

3 comments:

The Garud's said...

Hi!! I love hearing up date on your blog! You look great!

jenrumley said...

Love you, Love you! Can't wait to meet him;)

Jenn said...

6 months! How exciting!
Logan looks so beautiful and grown up with her hair all done up for preschool.