Sunday, May 2, 2010

Oregon Trip Post #2...

Part two of our Oregon trip in pictures. This is Trav's extended family. They're great. This was the first time for them to meet Luke. Trav's grandparents are getting older and have been having some health issues so it was pretty emotional for us to watch them meet and hold Luke. What a special trip. I love being around Travis and his family. They are honest, loud, down to earth, fun and extremely loving. I have learned so much about unconditional love from Trav's parents. They are good folks. I only wish they lived 500 miles closer.

The DeManby Men: 4 Generations
Aunt Linda and Luke
"Little" Brent (not so little anymore) and Luke playing bubbles
The hunt find
Aunt Cheri, Logan and Luke

A Happy Place with Nana
Bath Time
Great Grandma Donna. She loved holding Luke. She kept saying how big he is.

No comments: