Lo completed her first soccer season a couple weeks ago. She loved going to practice and the games but she didn't really love actually playing soccer. Logan mostly jogged behind the crowd of kids staying a comfortable distant away and ran away from the ball if it came close to her. I think she kicked the ball one time during a game and I'm pretty sure its because it slowly rolled over her foot. She only wanted to kick the ball if no one was around. We still had fun going to the games, laughing and cheering her on!
I'm not sure if she will ever have better coaches. Our friend Jerrod was her head coach and Trav, and our friends Eric, Mike and Jeff all helped. They did a great job. They made it so fun for the kids. What great Dads! Go Thunder Monkeys!!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the season....
Mike and Trav holding a sign for the kids to run through for the last game...

No comments:
Post a Comment