We have started the training process with Logan and chores. This was one of her first attempts at making her bed all by herself. I will say for a 4 year old it is a hard bed to make. The quilt is heavy and she has to awkwardly climb up and down to pull the sheets and covers up. So to her, it's really hard work and a big accomplishment.
After about 10-15 minutes of working on it by herself she ran into the kitchen find me to tell me she was finished and did it all by herself. She was proud. I knew I would have to fight my tendency to want to "fix" and straighten it knowing she would be discouraged and hesitant to do it the next time. So if you come over right now, most days you will find her bed made like this.
It's perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment