Thursday, August 18, 2011

Splash Park...

We have spent a LOT of time in water this summer. In fact, my fingers are permanently wrinkly. We have some great splash parks here in town. Its been a great way to keep us folks without pools cool and busy in this (sometimes) miserable heat. This particular day, I had my camera. My sister and her kids met us at the Park. It was a good day.


I still laugh when I see this picture. Whoever created this particular water attraction had a funny sense of humor. It starts really small and then an innocent child goes and playfully bends over to touch the small sweet trickle of water that is sprouting forth from the ground.... to be suddenly squirt in the face by a big surge of water. Luke got it right in his eye! Mean Mommy for waiting 5 minutes with my camera ready to capture.

 I don't think he minded much. He loved it!



1 comment:

How sweet It is said...

So cute and your photo skills are awesome!