Logan: 5- Starting Kindergarten in August. Currently loves swimming, all things crafts and making tooting noises with her mouth. My goodness does she think that's funny.
Luke: 2 - Our crazy ALL boy-boy. She loves baseball, dirt "treats" (candy) and his sister. He has one volume and its loud. He potty trained himself (thank you Son) about 3 months ago. He is a growing up so fast. I love every minute.
Ethan: 4 weeks to arrival- He is a little mover. He's giving his Mommy a run for her money with this pregnancy. But she is grateful for every single minute and cannot wait to hold her little miracle of life soon.
Thankful the Lord allowed us to love his 3 children.
Here's the latest at our house.
Today I took this video and I thought the reading Grandparents would like to enjoy it too.
Happy Summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment