Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ethan Jack is here!!!

 Ethan is here and we couldn't be more thrilled with our newest son. Our hearts are filled with gratitude that the Lord found us fitting to raise another one of his precious little people. He is perfect and we would love to introduce him to the world. 


Nana and Grandpa DeManby came from Oregon to be with us and meet Ethan in the hospital. They usually come a few weeks after the kids are born (once we've adjusted a bit) but since this is (probably) our last birth child, we asked if they would come be with us at the hospital. It was one of the highlights of Ethan's birth for me having them here.  I love the deeply. They are GREAT grandparents.


Trav and I getting prepped for the c-section. My section was scheduled at 12:30. We had to be there at 10:30. This is before they fill you up with 20 bags of fluid. 
 Our first picture with our boy. I love that I have this picture with each of our babies. Surgery went well. So thankful it is my last c-section. I won't miss that. Not even a little.
 I had to share this picture. Not sure who took it. (thank you for that whoever did) This is me in recovery after surgery. I look like I am going to cry. (I wasn't) But I will say, this is me itchy (worst side effect ever from the spinal:Duramorph) with low blood pressure and not yet feeling the lower half of my body. Blogs can't all be perfect pretty pictures. Just trying to keep it real. :)
 Logan meeting her littlest brother. She is a wonderful big sister and helper. Seriously. She is such a sweet helpful little Mommy herself. She could hold him all day if I let her.
 Luke wasn't sure about meeting Ethan in the hospital. At first he didn't want to hold him. I think seeing me in the hospital bed weirded him out a bit. But once he warmed up, he fell in love with his little brother. His favorite thing to do is put (jam) the baby's pacifier in his mouth. He is a very loving big brother. He too could hold Ethan all day if I let him.
 Meet Ethan Jack (EJ) Born July 17 weighing 8 pounds 10 ounces and 21 3/4 inches long
We are so stinking in love with him. Thank you Lord.
 Going home
 Nana and Grandpa with all their grand babies. Yes, this is the best picture we could get of all the kids.

No comments: