Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby in my tummy...

I just about wet my pants when I walked into the playroom yesterday to this sight. Logan had put one of her baby dolls in her shirt and told me she had a "baby in her tummy too." She was dead serious.

The best part was how miserable she looked and how she was laying on the couch. DO I LOOK LIKE THAT? I know she picks up most of her interpretation of life and circumstances by watching those around her (especially Trav and I) so WOW...I sure hope I don't look that miserable and sad being pregnant.

Anyways...I had a good laugh. Hope you do too. Her partner in crime was her buddy Raigen who was acting as her doctor.







2 comments:

The Smittcamp's said...

That is hilarious Katie! Logan cracks me up. Thanks for the laugh!!! Love you guys!
~Cherie

Jenn said...

Absolutely CUTE!