We started our summer with a bang, but between not so fun recent situations and morning sickness, (yes, I am pregnant again...we are thrilled and due late January) I have been less than consistent in keeping our blog updated.
Logan took swim lessons again this year from Ms. Kim and loved it. I still cannot believe how much she is able to teach a two year old. Kim is awesome at what is does and very loving. By the end of her lessons she was jumping in the pool, turning around, swimming to the side and getting out. CRAZY I know. Little girl is a swimmer! Here are some proud Momma pictures.
Two weeks ago we spent our 6 year anniversary weekend in Oregon. We attended a beautiful wedding for Megan Combs and Mikyl Rasmussen. It was Logan's first wedding. On the way home she had some funny things to say about it. She was trying to figure out husbands and wives and who go together. First she said, "Coopers going to my husband." Then we told her we will have to pray about that. Then she said, "I don't like God. He's not my husband." Hopefully God won't hold that against her. Here are some pictures from the wedding.
Here are some other fun pictures from our time in Oregon. It was a wonderful trip. Whenever we are in Oregon Logan is all about Nana. I don't really mind. It gives me a nice little break. Hopefully Nana doesn't mind.
Logan being silly licking Trav.
Nana and grandpa's neighbor Jenna let us barrow her 4 wheeler. Of course our dare devil loved it. The turbo speed was pretty fast and made me a little nervous. Once she ran into the curb and almost went over the handle bars Daddy turned the turbo speed option off. (I couldn't watch anymore and went inside.)


No comments:
Post a Comment