Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lo and Coop



I was cruising through my pictures and kept laughing at pictures...then I noticed a theme...Cooper.

Good friends are such a rich blessing from the Lord. Logan is blessed with many friends and cousins she deeply loves and talks about all the time. However, there is one person aside from Mommy, Daddy and Luke that holds a very special place in her heart. Cooper.

Cooper has been apart of Lo's world since she was born. She loves him so much. They are literally like brother and sister. They can be having so much fun one minute then fighting the next. But if you ask her who she will marry (by the way....she has always done this on her own we have never encouraged it) she will say Cooper.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the two of them. Its so fun looking at these pictures and watching them grow together. Some of these pictures make me laugh so hard. What I love about most of them is that we simply snapped a picture of them "in the act".

Everyone should have a friendship like this....so sweet.
























4 comments:

jenrumley said...

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying:)

The Garud's said...

That is darling.

Shannon said...

oh my gosh, love it. especially the one of them in her pink car with his arm around her!!

Tamara said...

You have some precious photos of those two. it will be so sweet to show them in the future at their wedding...wink..wink