Monday, September 6, 2010

Logan Mae 3 1/2 Years Old



Logan...
I'm so proud to be your Mommy. Lately you have been changing before my eyes and becoming a little girl. You are sweet, helpful and a wonderful little teacher. You LOVE preschool. Ever since you have started school you wake up between 6:00-6:45 and want to start getting ready for the day even though you are still sooo tired. (before school started you would wake up around 7:30) One morning you came in our room all dressed and ready to go at 6:15am. You were sad when we sent you back in your room to go back to sleep. If I had to guess, I would say you are going to be a teacher when you grow up. You love to teach Lukie and your baby dolls what you learned in school that day.

The other day you told me, "Mommy, I don't want to have kids or a husband when I get older. I want to be a babysitter". We thought that was cute. You love to pray at dinner. Every night when you pray you include a little something about the orphanage that your cousins went and visited this summer. I think that made a little impact on your heart. You often want to send some of your toys or things to the kids at the orphanage. I hope someday we can go there with you. You love dessert. Every night before you are even done with your dinner you ask what for dessert. You are your mommy's daughter! You are a little daddy's girl. Every time we discuss our highs (best part of the day) and lows (worst part of the day), you tell me your low is that daddy had to go to work. You high is usually when daddy got home and wrested you. So sweet.

Thank you for being perfect and reminding me about simplicity.

I love you Logie Mae,
Mommy

No comments: