Friday, September 3, 2010

Something Else I love...(Thank you Katrina)


My sweet friend Katrina (who has adorable little 11 month old Kenna) let me borrow my new "Something I love". It is fantastic. It is the Beaba Babycook (a baby food maker). It steams, purées and mixes the fruit/veggie all in one machine. It also stores the steamed water which holds all kinds of wonderful nutrients in it and adds it back into the blend when you puree it. WONDERFUL. Logan has been such a wonderful helper. She loves trying all the new baby food we make. And I LOVE the endless possibilities. If you have a little one or are pregnant, this is a must have. SO wonderful! And it saves you money. So much cheaper making your food verses buying it.

But I have to admit, I do still buy some baby food for on the go.

The Happy Eater...
My freezer full of yummy options....(which keeps for 3 months)
Preparing to freeze...
My little helper....

No comments: