Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 50: My Barefoot Baby

Nearly everyday I lose the battle with Luke and him wearing shoes. As much I repeatedly put his shoes and socks back on him, they are back off within 5 minutes. So most days, if you see us around town, yep...we are the ones in the dead of winter barefoot.

This picture is not great but hopefully you can make out what he is doing. I was driving and trying to capture him in action and to show you I actually do put shoes on him. I am pretty sure taking pictures while  driving is up there with texting while driving. I won't do it again. :)

1 comment:

Lacey Lehman said...

This is hilarious! It must be a 13-14 month thing! Elyse does the same exact thing. As soon as we get in the car she takes her shoes and socks off! How cute they are!