Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 54: Little Stinker

You don't really have to teach kids disobedience. They are born little sinners.

Our fire place is considered off limits in our house. Its our "no, no" spot. Its a wonderful tool for us in training our little babies in obedience. Every time they touch the fireplace they get a flick and we say "no no". (I know...mean Mom)

At least every other day, Luke will crawl over to the fireplace and make sure it is still a "no, no". He will touch it and look at us to see what we do. Hilarious. The other day I caught it on camera. It cracks me up so much because now once he sees us coming he darts away as quickly as he can. As if we can't catch him.
Silly little boy.

What if I sit on it??? (Note: he is staring at Trav)

Here he comes...run!

Faster! Dad was surprising able to catch him and he got a flick.
Round 2: What if I touch it? Mom, what are you going to do?

Yep...still touching it. And same consequence. ;)

I love this little boy. 

2 comments:

Jenn said...

:) So cute! Don't we do this with God too...try to get as close to sin as we can, manipulate and make excuses...always deceiving ourselves that maybe He won't see?!

Rebecca Jackson said...

What an adorable little stinker! So funny that you captured it on camera.