Let's just say I probably took too much on this semester. I forget sometimes that I cannot do what I once was able to do. Since having kids, my plate is frankly.... smaller. And so is my energy, creativity, memory and I bunch of other things
So to the update....
I have run into people who follow our blog and they have asked, "so how's the marathon training going" or "what happened to the daily pictures."
Yeah. Something had to go. Although I am still working out most days, training for the marathon is not one of them. And I am still taking pictures daily but finding the time to post them has been another issue. Well there it is. I feel relieved.
Hopefully the picture makes you smile.

3 comments:
I admire your "learning to let go"! You are such a great mama and you've got your priorities straight! Love ya!
And sometimes, we just gotta preach grace to ourselves . . .
Your're such an awesome Mom, and it is such a joy to see my precious grandbabies growing up and see my own Baby girl in each one of them...it's like going back to when you were a baby girl and each day was so special! Thank You and Happy Mothers Day. Love you
Post a Comment