Friday, July 1, 2011

A Bible and Devotional for Kids

A few weeks ago (maybe even longer), a friend texted me and asked me what bible we use with Logan. I told her I wasn't at home and that I would text her back when I got home with the name. I figured she would actually need the version or publisher rather than a description by memory of the cover. Well its been a few weeks and I just remembered. I am such a rock-star friend with a stellar memory. (do you hear the sarcasm?) 

So I thought I would post the kids bible we use with Logan along with the devotional we enjoy. 


This is the devotional we use. Often she remembers to do it before we do. It is perfect for her age. 



The inside...


 This is the bible we use with Logan. For her age it's perfect. She gets it. In a year or two we will get something with a little more substance but for now, this works for her 4 year old understanding.

This is on the inside cover. I wrote Lo's name and spiritual birthday. Apparently Lo and Coop were "reading" the bible and seemed it was important that Coops name be in it too. Love it. 

No comments: