My cousin Jason's girlfriend Annie gave Logan an adorable rain jacket and rain boots a couple weeks ago. Little did I know these boots would become apart of our everyday lives. I am sure (if you live in Fresno) most of you have noticed we have actually been experiencing a pretty hot heat wave in the last two weeks. Everyday has been well over 100 degrees. Well that minor details has not stopped Logan from wearing her boots most places we go. I probably could make her take them off....but I figure I should pick my battles. Even though she looks pretty silly walking around Fresno in rain boots in July I think she loves it and thats okay with me. I love that she is starting to have her own little personality and preferences. She makes us all laugh so much.
Here are some pictures of some of the places our boots have been with us. (THANKS ANNIE!!!!)
Few things to note in this picture for a little window into Logan's personality. She is posing her baby and telling her to say cheese. She has her boots on and on they are on the wrong feet. I love having a 2 1/2 year old.
At the zoo with cousins....


At home playing in the mud on a hot day.

1 comment:
she is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment