Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 60: Painful to Watch...

My little man has been getting lots of test done lately. Doctors think he has something wrong with his immune system. Lots of tests and trips to here have been what he have been up to. Looks like him and his big sis have lots in common including bad genes. :) Oh joy!

The other day it was a particularly draining as it took 45 minutes, three blown out veins and one broken hearted Mom that couldn't rescue her tearful baby as he was getting blood drawn. Awful. But I know it is not even close to as bad as some things other mothers have to watch their sick kids go through. I am so thankful for that.

This is a picture of little man on our way home. Exhausted. I was too. And very tearful.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh, girl, do I feel your pain. It's so hard to watch our little ones get poked and prodded and not be able to explain to them what's going on and why. Praying for you guys on this journey we both have to travel.