This is Luke's favorite place to stick skinny things. Between the refrigerator doors. This particular day, he stuck his apple in there.
This is him showing me where he put his apple after I asked him where his apple went.
I love this Girl. She is a dear Friend. She just got married. Love her.
This is where I will often find Luke after he has gone missing for a few minutes.
Daddy and Sissy dancing.
Luke feeding ducks for the first time.
We went to Oregon last week. We enjoyed time with family, visited Trav's grandparents in their new home, and hung out with close Friends. We even made it out one night with one of Trav's best friends from high school Josh and his friend Carolyn and experienced the night life in Ashland....what an experience. But we had an all around great time.
Grandpa and Lo.
Nana and her grandkids.

1 comment:
i JUST saw this!!!! i love you. thanks for always loving me, speaking into my life, being my friend, being there!!! always praying for you, your hubbs, and your two sweet gifts!!! xoxo
Post a Comment