My husband loves all things sports. Well most sports. But he especially loves football. I don't get it. For the last 10 years, I truly have tried. After about 4 minutes of watching a game I get bored out of my mind and I start thinking of all the other things I need to do. I wish I was one of those wives that loved football. I really do.
In an attempt to up my love for football I started Monday Night Football Pizza this year. Yeah, that didn't work. I also joined an all girls Fantasy Football League hoping THAT would spark my interest. Nope. Didn't work either. But I won my league!
I figure I will embrace what is. He loves it. I love him.
He was pulling for the Ducks tonight. They lost. It was a good game. So I was told.

No comments:
Post a Comment