Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24: Guided Drawing

Today we found out that Logan's preschool would be canceled this week due to a fire. She goes 3 days a week and wishes she could go 5. She loves it. It is such a great outlet for her. So I had to dig deep to find some activities to do together that would keep her stimulated and learning. She is my little sponge.

I stumbled upon a guided drawing activity sheet that one of my friends gave me a while back at a mom's group. I have tried guided drawing with Logan a while back up she just wasn't ready. Today we tried again and she loved it! I thought I would share some of her pictures. They make my heart smile.

For those of you other Moms that are in my same situation this week, this was quite the hit. It kept us busy for over an hour.

If you have any fun craft/activity ideas for me for tomorrow (and the rest of the week) let me know! We are currently on the letter P.





1 comment:

bachmanville said...

love this! totally want a copy :)