Friday, January 7, 2011

Goodnight World

There are some days that more tiring than others. Today was one of them. Pink eyed son, high energy daughter and out of town Daddy makes for one exhausted Mommy. Its these days that I try to practice self disciple. Disciple of my tongue, patients and expressing love towards my family. I try hard because I know these are the days that it is very easy for me to become THAT woman. The mom that yells at her kids in the grocery store over something minor or the grumpy wife that hangs up on her husband because she is frustrated he is gone.  By the way, I have NEVER done either of those. (okay so maybe I did both last week)

So today I don't want my tiredness to get the best of me like so many times before. So far so good. I should go to bed now before I have to ask anyone for forgiveness tomorrow.

Glad tomorrow is a new day with restored energy.

The Lord's loving-kindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness.

Lamenations 3: 21-23

                                This is why we are soaked after giving Luke his bath.

                                               My sweet girl ready for bed.



Goodnight World. 

No comments: